Slytherpuff;; The Stuff of Legend
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Term 7; Slytherin Quiz #001
1. What are your three most favorite colors?
Green, Yellow, Purple or Teal-ish Blue


2. What are you three least favorite colors?
Obnoxious orange...I think that's it.


3. Your favorite candy is _________________.
REESES. PEANUT BUTTER. CUPS. Or anything by reeses/anything containing milk chocolate and peanut butter. Or sweedish fish!!!


4. Draco, Lucius, or Snape?
Draco post-ootp, for the fact that he actually grows a pair and smashes Harry's face in ♥ And because he really isn't a bad guy. (Well, then again, neither was Snape, but he was an asshat) And Narcissa ♥


5. Do you knit, crochet, or both?
Both, but I knit more


6. What type of kit did you ask for?
Mitts/gloves cause I'm a mitts/gloves WHORE!


7. Acrylic—has its uses, should all be burned, best yarn to work with (choose one)?
Cheap and college-budget friendly :3 Also: easy care ♥ And can totes be just as soft as any cashmere.


8. Who is the Slytherin Head Girl this term?
The awesome and wonderful Quinn ♥


9. Name four “extras” you would love to receive in your kit.
TEA, I love tea XD; anything to do with disney/alice in wonderland/beauty and the beast/little mermaid; anything to do with the irish/ireland/celtic knots/etc.; something cool from your hometown/state/area!


10. What are your three most favorite scents?
Pumpkin, apple, vanilla


11. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
Both. Best of both worlds XD


12. Which Slytherin is the Keeper of the Crucio List?
Cassandra Puddlemere


13. Do you really need more stitch markers?
Probably not, but I love collecting them anyway! I'm always making them for other people so I'm always giving them away.


14. Dpns, circular, or straight?
Depends on the project but usually circs, or DPNs. I would really really really love a new pair of options size 8 nickel plated needles from knit picks, since my last project made me dent the crap out of them. They're still usable, it just makes me a sad snakie to see them so dented :(


15. What yarn makes you squee?
Just about every yarn I buy, because I'm a retard like that. I'm overexcitable. Most recently the small ball of 100% silk that I bought, which probably will never be made into anything because I have to find that perfect project for it!!!


16. Favorite HP Movie?
This is always such a difficult debate for me because the movies are NOT the books and I always expect them to be because I'm so stubborn. I think right now it's the third one. Although, when HBP finally comes out, I have a feeling it will solidly take number one (so long as it isn't TOO ruined), because HPB is my favorite book ♥


17. Favorite HP character?
Narcissa, hands down. The ultimate Slytherpuff, she is cunning and ambitious and subtle, and she does what she has to for her family, even if that means risking everything.


18. Who was your first choice for DADA professor?
Out of the picks that the Slytherins had been voting for? It was a very difficult choice because, ho-god, the hotness XD. My first choice was David Boreanaz ♥ Moody vampire love of my younger teenage years and kickass sexy (special) fbi agent of my college years XD


19. What is the Slytherin Common Room called?
The Dungeons to anyone not in it, and the Snake Pit for everyone who is.


20. What makes you worthy of being in Slytherin House?
The fact that I'm awesomesauce. My hardcore ambition, willingness to take advantage of the situation (let's just call it my opportunism ;P), realism, and the gray area that I view the world in and the potential I see.

Labels: ,

posted by Penelope Caerphilly @ 11:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Penelope Caerphilly
Home: Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
About Me:
Sillies. I has them.
Second Year; Slytherin; Charms Addict; Irish

Srs Bisns
Mary; 19; Slytherpuff; knitter; beader; sewer; spinner; fiber afficionado; green; yellow; addicted to yarn; addicted to knitting; love of all things vintage, especially pin-up girls; irish-english-italian-scottish-polish; NJ born n' raised; feisty red head; Zacharias Smith, Minerva McGonagall, Narcissa Malfoy, and Andromeda Black; H/D fan

To friend me on Ravelry go here and to friend me on LiveJournal go here!
See my complete profile
Meez
Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Swaps
Achievements
  • Posted HSKS7 banner with link back to main blog for early house points
  • Finished hand-made item early
  • Sent package early
  • Blogged for 4 consecutive weeks
  • Blogged for 8 consecutive weeks
Links

Roomates

  • None yet this term!

Spoilee

Spoiler

Wish List
In no particular order, a list of trivial and non-trivial things that make me happy, none of which you need to get me, but I hope you get some ideas from the list:
  • Knit Picks Options Nickel plated needles size 8
  • Knit Picks Nickel Plated circular needles
  • Tea; I love sweet teas like chamomille, earl grey, ginger, etc
  • Pens; I like cool pens, I don't know why, I just do. I steal all of the good ones from the office I work at haha!
  • ANYTHING DISNEY. Especially Alice in Wonderland (specifically Alice, Mad Hatter, or Cheshire Cat); Beauty and the Beast; Little Mermaid; Sleeping Beauty; Cars; Wall-E; Eeyore or Tigger
  • Anything VINTAGE, especially from the 40s and 50s.
  • Anything to do with Audrey Hepburn, the woman is my idol!! Breakfast at Tiffany's is quite possibly the best movie ever made!
  • Penguins, Elephants, Otters, Badgers, Snakes, and Lions make me happy
  • I love patterns. Plaid, polka dots, vintage victorian flowery patterns, stripes, etc
  • Imagination sock yarn. [ unicorn, mermaid lagoon, pixie dust ]
  • Jewelry. Whether it's handmade, or from a place like Claires. I love to accessorize! I love necklaces with small and large pendants, especially Fleur de lis, Elephants, Birds (Owls, Sparrows), and Skeleton Keys
  • Photography. I'm a huuuuuuge fan of photography. I love stock photos.
  • Art! I love art as much as I love photography! You can see my DeviantART page to get a feel for the sort of styles I like!
  • Anything cute that has to do with sushi! I collect chopsticks :3
  • Anything to do with Pirates! ARRR!!
  • Music! I love discovering new music! Make me a mix CD and I will love you! Right now I'm in a moody girl music mood. I have a playlist with Taylor Swift, Erin Mccarley, and Demi Lovato. If you want to know what's in my iTunes, just ask!
  • Stationary / Stock / Matte cards
  • Nailpolish!
  • Bodywash / Hand lotions / Perfumes / Loufas / etc
  • Anything to do with the seasons. Winter and fall are my favorites, but I love having random things about them all!
  • Headbands!
  • A sock blocker! I've finally started knitting socks, and I don't have anything to block them on! [ medium sized 7-8, if that matters ]