| Wednesday, October 22, 2008
| Slytherin Quiz #004
|1. Where did the first kiss between harry and Ginny occur?
a. The Gryffindor Common Room
b. The library
c. The hallway by the painted fruit
d. The Quidditch Field
2. Severus Snape made an unbreakable vow to whom?
a. Peter Pettigrew
b. Narcissa Malfoy
c. Harry Potter
d. Lily Potter
3. Why is Hagrid upset with Ron, Harry and Hermione?
a. They do not visit him anymore
b. They got in trouble with Umbridge
c. They did not take his class in their 6th year
d. They did not help bury Aragog
4. Who is the Half-Blood Prince?
a. Lucius Malfoy
b. Severus Snape
c. Tom Riddle
d. The Pepmobismal Queen Umbridge
5. At what age are you legally allowed to Apparate?
6. How long does it take to brew a batch of Felix Felicis?
a. One week
b. 3 months
c. 6 months
d. 1 year
7. What happens if you break an Unbreakable Vow?
a. You get detention with Umbridge for the rest of your life
b. Your toenails turn green and fall off
c. You die
d. You never are allowed to eat chocolate again
8. Which one of your roommates snores the loudest?
None of them snore! However, I believe Rowena talks in her sleep.
9. Which Hogwart's student is secretly dating the new DADA Professor Lucius Whitmarsh?
That would be telling! But I hear that it's Wisty Lovegood.
10. Describe your favorite item found in Weasley's Wizard Wheezes!
A tie between Pygmy Puffs and Canary Creams!
In other fantastic news, I finished my hat this morning! As soon as I take the pictures of it, you can find it here. It turned out great, even though the stitch count from the pattern was off. I love it and now my mother is begging me for one.
- ♥ Penelope
Labels: knitting, quiz, slytherin
|posted by Penelope Caerphilly @ 8:46 AM
Name: Penelope Caerphilly
Home: Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Sillies. I has them.
Second Year; Slytherin; Charms Addict; Irish
Mary; 19; Slytherpuff; knitter; beader; sewer; spinner; fiber afficionado; green; yellow; addicted to yarn; addicted to knitting; love of all things vintage, especially pin-up girls; irish-english-italian-scottish-polish; NJ born n' raised; feisty red head; Zacharias Smith, Minerva McGonagall, Narcissa Malfoy, and Andromeda Black; H/D fan
To friend me on Ravelry go here and to friend me on LiveJournal go here!
See my complete profile
- Posted HSKS7 banner with link back to main blog for early house points
- Finished hand-made item early
- Sent package early
- Blogged for 4 consecutive weeks
- Blogged for 8 consecutive weeks
In no particular order, a list of trivial and non-trivial things that make me happy, none of which you need to get me, but I hope you get some ideas from the list:
- Knit Picks Options Nickel plated needles size 8
- Knit Picks Nickel Plated circular needles
- Tea; I love sweet teas like chamomille, earl grey, ginger, etc
- Pens; I like cool pens, I don't know why, I just do. I steal all of the good ones from the office I work at haha!
- ANYTHING DISNEY. Especially Alice in Wonderland (specifically Alice, Mad Hatter, or Cheshire Cat); Beauty and the Beast; Little Mermaid; Sleeping Beauty; Cars; Wall-E; Eeyore or Tigger
- Anything VINTAGE, especially from the 40s and 50s.
- Anything to do with Audrey Hepburn, the woman is my idol!! Breakfast at Tiffany's is quite possibly the best movie ever made!
- Penguins, Elephants, Otters, Badgers, Snakes, and Lions make me happy
- I love patterns. Plaid, polka dots, vintage victorian flowery patterns, stripes, etc
- Imagination sock yarn. [ unicorn, mermaid lagoon, pixie dust ]
- Jewelry. Whether it's handmade, or from a place like Claires. I love to accessorize! I love necklaces with small and large pendants, especially Fleur de lis, Elephants, Birds (Owls, Sparrows), and Skeleton Keys
- Photography. I'm a huuuuuuge fan of photography. I love stock photos.
- Art! I love art as much as I love photography! You can see my DeviantART page to get a feel for the sort of styles I like!
- Anything cute that has to do with sushi! I collect chopsticks :3
- Anything to do with Pirates! ARRR!!
- Music! I love discovering new music! Make me a mix CD and I will love you! Right now I'm in a moody girl music mood. I have a playlist with Taylor Swift, Erin Mccarley, and Demi Lovato. If you want to know what's in my iTunes, just ask!
- Stationary / Stock / Matte cards
- Bodywash / Hand lotions / Perfumes / Loufas / etc
- Anything to do with the seasons. Winter and fall are my favorites, but I love having random things about them all!
- A sock blocker! I've finally started knitting socks, and I don't have anything to block them on! [ medium sized 7-8, if that matters ]