| Thursday, February 12, 2009
| Surprises & Quiz #002
|My mom surprised me today by telling me that I should put my next three paychecks (which were going to go towards my spinning wheel) towards my credit card bill. I started to argue with her that I was fine with the bill and that it wasn't going to be a problem. And then she laughed and said, "So we shouldn't be buying your spinning wheel for your birthday?"
EEE! Yay :D I'm so happy my birthday is next month! I get to order my Kiwi in a couple of weeks!! WOO!!!
I also found the perfect yarn for my spoilee's kit today! And I got a great idea that'll really surprise her! The kit is coming along nicely :D
1. Which housemate has an 11 ½ inch holly wand with a Dragon Heartstring core?
2. Which housemate creates rockin’ sock patterns?
Emma Wigworthy!!! ♥
3. Which housemate has the hots for David Boreanez?
Cassandra Puddlemere (and me.... lol!!!)
4. Which housemate used to be the top badger who made a habit of eating snakes?
5. Which housemate shows off her awards from HSKS6 on her blog?
Madam Ferula Finnigan
6. Which housemate makes kicka* * cookies IRL?
7. Which housemate is a third year Slytherclaw, whatever the hell that means?
Callisto Verity XD
8. Which housemate wants Plymouth to make her feet happy?
9. Which housemate is a knitting addict? (Ok, all of us, but one in particular.)
Lily of Flitwick
10. Which housemate loves to sing?
11. Which housemate has issues with muggle devices?
12. Which housemate likes Darth HelloKitty?
13. Which housemate has a member of the family with his own fan club?
14. Which housemate has never-ending PMS?
15. Which housemate originally comes from South New Joisey?
LOL, ME!! Penelope Caerphilly! Well, actually Penelope is from Ireland, I'M the one that resides in beautiful NJ! haha
16. Which housemate “adores” European chocolates?
17. Which housemate has a roommate who seriously put a crimp in her communication abilities?
Rowena Weasley ♥
18. Which housemate was fortunate enough to lose her HP husband?
19. Which housemate likes some Nascar dude?
20. Which housemate needs a new time-turner?
Woo, that was a tough one! (Well, except for the one about me haha)
Labels: quiz, spinning
|posted by Penelope Caerphilly @ 2:03 PM
Name: Penelope Caerphilly
Home: Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Sillies. I has them.
Second Year; Slytherin; Charms Addict; Irish
Mary; 19; Slytherpuff; knitter; beader; sewer; spinner; fiber afficionado; green; yellow; addicted to yarn; addicted to knitting; love of all things vintage, especially pin-up girls; irish-english-italian-scottish-polish; NJ born n' raised; feisty red head; Zacharias Smith, Minerva McGonagall, Narcissa Malfoy, and Andromeda Black; H/D fan
To friend me on Ravelry go here and to friend me on LiveJournal go here!
See my complete profile
- Posted HSKS7 banner with link back to main blog for early house points
- Finished hand-made item early
- Sent package early
- Blogged for 4 consecutive weeks
- Blogged for 8 consecutive weeks
In no particular order, a list of trivial and non-trivial things that make me happy, none of which you need to get me, but I hope you get some ideas from the list:
- Knit Picks Options Nickel plated needles size 8
- Knit Picks Nickel Plated circular needles
- Tea; I love sweet teas like chamomille, earl grey, ginger, etc
- Pens; I like cool pens, I don't know why, I just do. I steal all of the good ones from the office I work at haha!
- ANYTHING DISNEY. Especially Alice in Wonderland (specifically Alice, Mad Hatter, or Cheshire Cat); Beauty and the Beast; Little Mermaid; Sleeping Beauty; Cars; Wall-E; Eeyore or Tigger
- Anything VINTAGE, especially from the 40s and 50s.
- Anything to do with Audrey Hepburn, the woman is my idol!! Breakfast at Tiffany's is quite possibly the best movie ever made!
- Penguins, Elephants, Otters, Badgers, Snakes, and Lions make me happy
- I love patterns. Plaid, polka dots, vintage victorian flowery patterns, stripes, etc
- Imagination sock yarn. [ unicorn, mermaid lagoon, pixie dust ]
- Jewelry. Whether it's handmade, or from a place like Claires. I love to accessorize! I love necklaces with small and large pendants, especially Fleur de lis, Elephants, Birds (Owls, Sparrows), and Skeleton Keys
- Photography. I'm a huuuuuuge fan of photography. I love stock photos.
- Art! I love art as much as I love photography! You can see my DeviantART page to get a feel for the sort of styles I like!
- Anything cute that has to do with sushi! I collect chopsticks :3
- Anything to do with Pirates! ARRR!!
- Music! I love discovering new music! Make me a mix CD and I will love you! Right now I'm in a moody girl music mood. I have a playlist with Taylor Swift, Erin Mccarley, and Demi Lovato. If you want to know what's in my iTunes, just ask!
- Stationary / Stock / Matte cards
- Bodywash / Hand lotions / Perfumes / Loufas / etc
- Anything to do with the seasons. Winter and fall are my favorites, but I love having random things about them all!
- A sock blocker! I've finally started knitting socks, and I don't have anything to block them on! [ medium sized 7-8, if that matters ]