| Wednesday, February 18, 2009
| Quidditch Round One Quiz
|1. What momentous event was the reason that the members of the Order of the Phoenix felt it necessary to move Harry out of the Dursley’s house?
d. Harry’s upcoming birthday
2. Who revealed the actual date of Harry’s transfer to Voldemort, despite the misinformation the Order had been spreading around that the move would occur on the eve of his actual birthday?
3. With the use of Polyjuice Potion (and to confuse any possible attack by Death Eaters), six member of the Order were disguised as Harry and escorted out of Privet Drive, along with the real Harry. Which member of the order did not survive that night?
a. Mad-Eye Moody
4. Who informed Harry, Ron and Hermione of the bequests left to them in Dumbledore’s will?
d. Rufus Scimgeour
5. During the wedding celebration for Bill and Fleur, Kingley Shacklebolt sent a Patronus to tell the guests that the Ministry had fallen, Scrimgeour (the Minister) was dead and the wedding celebration was about to be attacked by Death Eaters. What form did the Patronus take?
a. A lynx
6. Escaping from the wedding to London, our three friends found themselves confronted by a pair of Death Eaters, disguised as workmen. This close brush impressed on them the need to find someplace to hide. Where did they decide to go?
b. Sirius Black’s house
7. Kreacher’s animosity towards Harry, Ron and especially Hermione (a Mudblood) was well documented in book five, “The Order of the Phoenix.” His initial interaction with them showed that his attitude had not changed. How did they win him over?
d. By giving him Regulus Black’s old locket
8. Who did they eventually find was in possession of the locket/Horcrux?
d. Dolores Umbridge
9. What did Harry find embedded in the door of Umbrdige’s office?
a. Moody’s magical eye
10. After retrieving the Horcrux, they tried to return to their safe place but they were pursued (actually Yaxley tagged along when they disapparated). This meant that the Death Eaters knew their hiding place and they had to go somewhere else. Where did Hermione take them?
d. To the site of the Quidditch World Cup
Labels: quidditch, quiz
|posted by Penelope Caerphilly @ 2:53 PM
Name: Penelope Caerphilly
Home: Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Sillies. I has them.
Second Year; Slytherin; Charms Addict; Irish
Mary; 19; Slytherpuff; knitter; beader; sewer; spinner; fiber afficionado; green; yellow; addicted to yarn; addicted to knitting; love of all things vintage, especially pin-up girls; irish-english-italian-scottish-polish; NJ born n' raised; feisty red head; Zacharias Smith, Minerva McGonagall, Narcissa Malfoy, and Andromeda Black; H/D fan
To friend me on Ravelry go here and to friend me on LiveJournal go here!
See my complete profile
- Posted HSKS7 banner with link back to main blog for early house points
- Finished hand-made item early
- Sent package early
- Blogged for 4 consecutive weeks
- Blogged for 8 consecutive weeks
In no particular order, a list of trivial and non-trivial things that make me happy, none of which you need to get me, but I hope you get some ideas from the list:
- Knit Picks Options Nickel plated needles size 8
- Knit Picks Nickel Plated circular needles
- Tea; I love sweet teas like chamomille, earl grey, ginger, etc
- Pens; I like cool pens, I don't know why, I just do. I steal all of the good ones from the office I work at haha!
- ANYTHING DISNEY. Especially Alice in Wonderland (specifically Alice, Mad Hatter, or Cheshire Cat); Beauty and the Beast; Little Mermaid; Sleeping Beauty; Cars; Wall-E; Eeyore or Tigger
- Anything VINTAGE, especially from the 40s and 50s.
- Anything to do with Audrey Hepburn, the woman is my idol!! Breakfast at Tiffany's is quite possibly the best movie ever made!
- Penguins, Elephants, Otters, Badgers, Snakes, and Lions make me happy
- I love patterns. Plaid, polka dots, vintage victorian flowery patterns, stripes, etc
- Imagination sock yarn. [ unicorn, mermaid lagoon, pixie dust ]
- Jewelry. Whether it's handmade, or from a place like Claires. I love to accessorize! I love necklaces with small and large pendants, especially Fleur de lis, Elephants, Birds (Owls, Sparrows), and Skeleton Keys
- Photography. I'm a huuuuuuge fan of photography. I love stock photos.
- Art! I love art as much as I love photography! You can see my DeviantART page to get a feel for the sort of styles I like!
- Anything cute that has to do with sushi! I collect chopsticks :3
- Anything to do with Pirates! ARRR!!
- Music! I love discovering new music! Make me a mix CD and I will love you! Right now I'm in a moody girl music mood. I have a playlist with Taylor Swift, Erin Mccarley, and Demi Lovato. If you want to know what's in my iTunes, just ask!
- Stationary / Stock / Matte cards
- Bodywash / Hand lotions / Perfumes / Loufas / etc
- Anything to do with the seasons. Winter and fall are my favorites, but I love having random things about them all!
- A sock blocker! I've finally started knitting socks, and I don't have anything to block them on! [ medium sized 7-8, if that matters ]