| Thursday, November 13, 2008
| Quidditch Quiz #003
|Answers in white
1. Who was Tom Riddle Sr.'s girlfriend before Merope gave him the love potion?
2. What does Luna say floated into Harry's ear when he was in the train car that supposedly caused him to lose focus?
3. How much do the primary Apparition lessons cost?
a. 10 galleons
b. 8 galleons
c. 15 galleons
d. 12 galleons
4. What is Professor Merrythought's first name?
5. What Hogwarts club was Eileen Prince captain of?
a. Charms Club
b. Gobstones Club
c. The Slug Club
d. Occlumency Club
6. Who is head of the Goblin Liaison office?
a. Ambrosius Flume
b. Dirk Cresswell
c. Ciceron Harkiss
d. Barnabas Cuffe
7. Mrs. Weasley offers Fleur a goblin-made tiara for the wedding with Bill. What family member is currently in possession of the tiara?
a. Aunt Muriel
b. Aunt Ethel
c. Aunt Edna
d. Aunt Thelma
8. How many points does Snape take from Gryffindor for Harry's late arrival and muggle attire?
9. When Profressory Slughorn first meets Hermione, he asks her whether she is related to Hector Dagworth-Granger. What society did Dgworth-Granger found?
a. The Most Extraordinary Society of Charms
d. The Most Extraordinary Society of Herbology
c. The Most Extraordinary Society of the Defense Against the Dark Arts
d. The Most Extraordinary Society of Potioneers
10. Which of these describes Golpalott's Third Law?
a. The antidote for blended poison will be equal to less than the sum of the antidotes for each of the separate components
b. The antidote for a blended poison will be equal to less than the product of the antidotes for each of the separate compenents
c. The antidote for a blended poison will be equal to more than the product of the antidotes for each of the separate compenents
d. The antidote for a blended poison will be equal to more than the sum of the antidotes for each of the separtea components
Labels: quidditch, quiz
|posted by Penelope Caerphilly @ 2:39 PM
Name: Penelope Caerphilly
Home: Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Sillies. I has them.
Second Year; Slytherin; Charms Addict; Irish
Mary; 19; Slytherpuff; knitter; beader; sewer; spinner; fiber afficionado; green; yellow; addicted to yarn; addicted to knitting; love of all things vintage, especially pin-up girls; irish-english-italian-scottish-polish; NJ born n' raised; feisty red head; Zacharias Smith, Minerva McGonagall, Narcissa Malfoy, and Andromeda Black; H/D fan
To friend me on Ravelry go here and to friend me on LiveJournal go here!
See my complete profile
- Posted HSKS7 banner with link back to main blog for early house points
- Finished hand-made item early
- Sent package early
- Blogged for 4 consecutive weeks
- Blogged for 8 consecutive weeks
In no particular order, a list of trivial and non-trivial things that make me happy, none of which you need to get me, but I hope you get some ideas from the list:
- Knit Picks Options Nickel plated needles size 8
- Knit Picks Nickel Plated circular needles
- Tea; I love sweet teas like chamomille, earl grey, ginger, etc
- Pens; I like cool pens, I don't know why, I just do. I steal all of the good ones from the office I work at haha!
- ANYTHING DISNEY. Especially Alice in Wonderland (specifically Alice, Mad Hatter, or Cheshire Cat); Beauty and the Beast; Little Mermaid; Sleeping Beauty; Cars; Wall-E; Eeyore or Tigger
- Anything VINTAGE, especially from the 40s and 50s.
- Anything to do with Audrey Hepburn, the woman is my idol!! Breakfast at Tiffany's is quite possibly the best movie ever made!
- Penguins, Elephants, Otters, Badgers, Snakes, and Lions make me happy
- I love patterns. Plaid, polka dots, vintage victorian flowery patterns, stripes, etc
- Imagination sock yarn. [ unicorn, mermaid lagoon, pixie dust ]
- Jewelry. Whether it's handmade, or from a place like Claires. I love to accessorize! I love necklaces with small and large pendants, especially Fleur de lis, Elephants, Birds (Owls, Sparrows), and Skeleton Keys
- Photography. I'm a huuuuuuge fan of photography. I love stock photos.
- Art! I love art as much as I love photography! You can see my DeviantART page to get a feel for the sort of styles I like!
- Anything cute that has to do with sushi! I collect chopsticks :3
- Anything to do with Pirates! ARRR!!
- Music! I love discovering new music! Make me a mix CD and I will love you! Right now I'm in a moody girl music mood. I have a playlist with Taylor Swift, Erin Mccarley, and Demi Lovato. If you want to know what's in my iTunes, just ask!
- Stationary / Stock / Matte cards
- Bodywash / Hand lotions / Perfumes / Loufas / etc
- Anything to do with the seasons. Winter and fall are my favorites, but I love having random things about them all!
- A sock blocker! I've finally started knitting socks, and I don't have anything to block them on! [ medium sized 7-8, if that matters ]