Slytherpuff;; The Stuff of Legend
Friday, April 24, 2009
Farewell Term 7!
What a great term! I made such good friends with my spoilee, Violet Starfire, she is such a sweetheart! I had so much fun this term, even more than the last I think! My swap package is on it's way (yay!!), I got an owl from Violet Black yesterday. I'm so excited, it's really going to lift my spirits after the month I've been having!

I'm headed down the shore this weekend for Goddess Weekend - a gathering of the "goddesses" (me, my best friend, my mom and aunt and all their friends) we do every year at someone's shore house. This year we're doing Wildwood, Cape May, and hopefully some beach time at Avalon (where I usually go to the beach, near my shore house). It's basically going to be Margaritaville!

Sadly I'm getting pretty busy right now and I'm not sure I'll be able to return for a Term 8 :c Maybe I'll be able to return for a Term 9, if there is one!

If you haven't yet, you should check out the PhatFiber Sample Box! I'm a contributor! It's a sampler of very cool, very sweet indie designers like myself that you may not have known about!

Love you all!!

GO SLYTHERIN!!!!
posted by Penelope Caerphilly @ 1:44 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At April 26, 2009 at 10:21 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    I can't wait to see what you get in ur kit!!
    And I have to say I am glad that I got to know you in this swap!
    and one other thing....
    you can't NOT be in the next swap!! I'd be so bummed! : (
    <3 @>-->----

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Penelope Caerphilly
Home: Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
About Me:
Sillies. I has them.
Second Year; Slytherin; Charms Addict; Irish

Srs Bisns
Mary; 19; Slytherpuff; knitter; beader; sewer; spinner; fiber afficionado; green; yellow; addicted to yarn; addicted to knitting; love of all things vintage, especially pin-up girls; irish-english-italian-scottish-polish; NJ born n' raised; feisty red head; Zacharias Smith, Minerva McGonagall, Narcissa Malfoy, and Andromeda Black; H/D fan

To friend me on Ravelry go here and to friend me on LiveJournal go here!
See my complete profile
Meez
Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Swaps
Achievements
  • Posted HSKS7 banner with link back to main blog for early house points
  • Finished hand-made item early
  • Sent package early
  • Blogged for 4 consecutive weeks
  • Blogged for 8 consecutive weeks
Links

Roomates

  • None yet this term!

Spoilee

Spoiler

Wish List
In no particular order, a list of trivial and non-trivial things that make me happy, none of which you need to get me, but I hope you get some ideas from the list:
  • Knit Picks Options Nickel plated needles size 8
  • Knit Picks Nickel Plated circular needles
  • Tea; I love sweet teas like chamomille, earl grey, ginger, etc
  • Pens; I like cool pens, I don't know why, I just do. I steal all of the good ones from the office I work at haha!
  • ANYTHING DISNEY. Especially Alice in Wonderland (specifically Alice, Mad Hatter, or Cheshire Cat); Beauty and the Beast; Little Mermaid; Sleeping Beauty; Cars; Wall-E; Eeyore or Tigger
  • Anything VINTAGE, especially from the 40s and 50s.
  • Anything to do with Audrey Hepburn, the woman is my idol!! Breakfast at Tiffany's is quite possibly the best movie ever made!
  • Penguins, Elephants, Otters, Badgers, Snakes, and Lions make me happy
  • I love patterns. Plaid, polka dots, vintage victorian flowery patterns, stripes, etc
  • Imagination sock yarn. [ unicorn, mermaid lagoon, pixie dust ]
  • Jewelry. Whether it's handmade, or from a place like Claires. I love to accessorize! I love necklaces with small and large pendants, especially Fleur de lis, Elephants, Birds (Owls, Sparrows), and Skeleton Keys
  • Photography. I'm a huuuuuuge fan of photography. I love stock photos.
  • Art! I love art as much as I love photography! You can see my DeviantART page to get a feel for the sort of styles I like!
  • Anything cute that has to do with sushi! I collect chopsticks :3
  • Anything to do with Pirates! ARRR!!
  • Music! I love discovering new music! Make me a mix CD and I will love you! Right now I'm in a moody girl music mood. I have a playlist with Taylor Swift, Erin Mccarley, and Demi Lovato. If you want to know what's in my iTunes, just ask!
  • Stationary / Stock / Matte cards
  • Nailpolish!
  • Bodywash / Hand lotions / Perfumes / Loufas / etc
  • Anything to do with the seasons. Winter and fall are my favorites, but I love having random things about them all!
  • Headbands!
  • A sock blocker! I've finally started knitting socks, and I don't have anything to block them on! [ medium sized 7-8, if that matters ]